Yesterday.
Heyyy. I have yet to blog about yesterday. Reason being, I have made full use of my yesterday's time. =)
Alright, side track a little. Gym-ed with Shikang yesterday. But before that, I'd received something very nice and sweet from you =) Yes, something I really didn't expected to. Somemore, with phone's msg as well. Super sweettt. Thank you.
Went town with him after that. We browsed around, but didn't have the 'fate' to meet. =( Whyyyy?
Home after that.
PS; Lydia lau, if you see this. This is for you. 'FINE, I'm not going to remember yours either anymoreeee!'
PSS; Cheryl.... I'd received your message already, random huh? Must be feeling down ya? You can catch up with me if you want to. =)
PSSS; Che wei! You're freaking hell backkkkkkkkkk! HAHA. =) I got your message alreadyyy. LOL
PSSSS; Dearest, you must be mahjong-ing now. Do remember to drink more water and take great care okay. I love you.
Alright, side track a little. Gym-ed with Shikang yesterday. But before that, I'd received something very nice and sweet from you =) Yes, something I really didn't expected to. Somemore, with phone's msg as well. Super sweettt. Thank you.
Went town with him after that. We browsed around, but didn't have the 'fate' to meet. =( Whyyyy?
Home after that.
PS; Lydia lau, if you see this. This is for you. 'FINE, I'm not going to remember yours either anymoreeee!'
PSS; Cheryl.... I'd received your message already, random huh? Must be feeling down ya? You can catch up with me if you want to. =)
PSSS; Che wei! You're freaking hell backkkkkkkkkk! HAHA. =) I got your message alreadyyy. LOL
PSSSS; Dearest, you must be mahjong-ing now. Do remember to drink more water and take great care okay. I love you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home